Web architect and web developer from San Sebastián, Spain.
- Strong experience with PHP and Python more than 10 years.
- Experienced delivering scalable, secure and high performing web solutions to large scale enterprise clients.
- Sysadmin skills:
- Web server administration (Apache and Lighttpd)
- Experience Database administration (Oracle, Postgresql and Mysql) and data migration
- Experience in Linux administration.
- Experience in agile team management (SCRUM) and Project Management according to PMBOK guide.
- Experience with Version Control System (Git and Mercurial).
- Technical author of gonzalo123.com and guest writer on several other sites
- Technical writer and technical reviewer at printed magazines:
- Software Guru link (page 17)
- Host of Coding Dojos focused on TDD and Agile software development: http://katayunos.com
- Conference speaker
- Desymfony 2013 Symfony Conference. The biggest conference in the Spanish speaking world and the second biggest worldwide. My talk about Dependency Injection and Dependency Injection Containers
- Desymfony Day 2014 PHP and Symfony Conference. My talk about SOLID ans Symfony
- The Mêlée Local group IT related. My talk about node.js and WebSockets
- Book technical reviewer:
- Industrial Engineering University School Technical of San Sebastián (Univerity of Basque country) 1995 – 1999
- End of degree project in Technological Educational Institute of Kavala (Greece) under Erasmus Program. 1999
- IT Project Management at ArcelorMittal University (2010-2011)
- ArcelorMittal. IT Department. Long Carbon Europe, Spain (from 2002 to now)
- EON, Sistemas y Tecnologías de procesos, S.L. IT support and consulting. (from 2001 to 2002)
- Sestra S.L. ERP and MES Developer. (2000)
- Electrotécnica del Urumea S.A. Technical Office. Automation Control with PLCs. (1997)
For a detailed C.V contact with me at: gonzalo123(at)gmail.com