Web architect and web developer from San Sebastián, Spain.
- Experienced delivering scalable, secure and high performing web solutions to large scale enterprise clients.
- Experienced with sysadmin and DevOps. On-premises and cloud based systems. Especially AWS.
- Experience in agile team management (SCRUM) and Project Management according to PMBOK guide.
- Book writer:
- Host of Coding Dojos focused on TDD and Agile software development:
- Conference speaker
- Desymfony 2013 Symfony Conference. The biggest conference in the Spanish speaking world and the second biggest worldwide. My talk about Dependency Injection and Dependency Injection Containers
- Desymfony Day 2014 PHP and Symfony Conference. My talk about SOLID ans Symfony
- The Mêlée Local group IT related. My talk about node.js and WebSockets
- Technical author of gonzalo123.com and guest writer on several other sites
- Technical writer and technical reviewer at printed magazines:
- Software Guru link (page 17)
- Book technical reviewer:
- Industrial Engineering University School Technical of San Sebastián (Univerity of Basque country) 1995 – 1999
- End of degree project in Technological Educational Institute of Kavala (Greece) under Erasmus Program. 1999
- IT Project Management at ArcelorMittal University (2010-2011)
- For a detailed C.V contact with me at: gonzalo123(at)gmail.com
Do you have a book or paper and you need a technical reviewer? I’m an active technical book reader. I also participated in a couple of technical reviews in the past and I really enjoy the experience so much, so I’m open to be a technical reviewer for you.
My experiences as a technical reviewer are: